Monday, June 20, 2011

Linseed oil-maintenance baby slaver guards solid teak flooring

Tomorrow Finally, a summer retreat for the first time the bride and her daughter a month? (Home of the bride) to return home from. Been waiting for this day. As a Buddhist, "When seeing his daughter on 9 / 3" was saying one thing and suffers the written apology and 9 / 3 wrong dates of the drawings. Chokotto also wrote a blog yesterday, made a solid teak flooring maintenance painting of her daughter at home before returning home. Flooring general I applied the paint with good hard, such as urethane, in my house are painted oils get a taste (oil flax) for that, and I need maintenance about every year of six months.And was closed I spent half a year without maintenance eventually saying that even as our owner. Since I was subjected to two coats with factory paint, oil paint laver relatively well, I Did It With problems so far.However, walking out By now, move around freely and become food by hand with daughter started baby food, it stands still is a concern. Thus, solid teak flooring to enhance coating before coming back, I was thinking of the anti-fouling. And it becomes impossible to maintain that the bride is the daughter, is doing while not Shimaitakatta.



No comments:

Post a Comment